Returns, Refunds, and Class Policies
By registering for a class, you agree to abide by these class policies:
1. Fees are due at time of registration.
2. Payment secures your place. Payment can be made in person, by phone, or online.
3. Cancellations: A store credit for a class/merchandise will be given with 48 hours notice. No credit or refund will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of class time. Please be certain that your schedule has room for all classes for which you registered.
4. Low enrollment cancellations by us: Students will be notified 48 hours before class & issued a refund/store credit, good for classes/merchandise.
5. Cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather, instructor illness): you will be notified as soon as possible & that class will be rescheduled.
6. Class fees or deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than that stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty at any time.
7. Only registered students may sit in on class, this includes children or guardians of children enrolled.
8. Age restrictions are the discretion of the instructor.
We accept returns or exchanges on product when:
1. The seal (if there was one) is unbroken, proving the product is unused, within seven calendar days.
2. The product, upon first use, appears defective or unusable. This product should be returned within seven calendar days of the discovery for refund or exchange. *note. some of our products will separate and this is normal, they just may need shaken to be re-mixed.*
3. The item was shipped and arrived damaged.
We do not accept returns on products that:
1. Are used but not defective.
2. "Did not work for you." Everyone's biochemistry is different, and we have no way of controlling how a remedy, tonic, or body care items can interact with your particular biochemistry. This is true of all supplements, pharmaceuticals and body care items, no matter where they are purchased.
3. You did not like the smell or taste.
4. It is a product without a seal and we cannot tell if it has been used.
Due to the nature of natural products, natural variations occur in our products. Plants do not always smell or taste the same so our products often vary in color, smell or taste from batch to batch. (This has to do with where the plant grew, what season it was harvested in, the soil and water and other elements that affected it. It has to do with what part of the world your clay came from and what other minerals surrounded it. It has to do with the season in which it is made, for example.)
We stand behind the efficacy of our products for the majority of people. While a particular product may not be for you, it has worked for hundreds of others. We can assist you in finding plants that can work for you through a process of elimination. Let us help find the right match for you.
We are not a huge mega-corporation like Wal-Mart, Whole Foods, or Lucky's- and we don't want to be. Those companies have unfair labor practices and use cost-cutting measures that hurt people. Taking unnecessary returns hurts the very real families that own this business and work here. We are one of the few companies that sell these items and also pay a living wage. Please help us treat our workers well by not asking us to take unnecessary losses.